Search our Jobs
ERP Systems Manager
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
An ERP Systems Manager with solid knowledge and experience supporting and implementing ERP systems is required by our Manufacturing client based in Edinburgh, West Lothian. A salary of up to £52k basic is available dependent upon experience.
As ERP Systems Manager you will be responsible for the support, upgrade and data management of the company ERP solutions as well as ongoing training and knowledge transfer across multiple sites within the business.
You will build up your skills and knowledge in the company ERP system in order to become an integral part of the implementation and support, customised development and data management for various users and departments.
You will be implementing improvements, developing enhancements and managing systems interfaces as well as resolving ERP and database related issues. Data cleansing and data migration activities for the ERP is a key responsibility.
- ERP implementation and support skills
- Data cleansing and data migration are essential skills
- Strong knowledge of support for users and systems upgrades
Basic salary to £52k plus bonus and excellent pension. Agreeable working hours.
Edinburgh, West Lothian
Commute from: Edinburgh / Glasgow / Falkirk / Coatbridge / Dunfermline / Kirkcaldy / Stirling / Scotland
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
IT Manager / IT Systems Administrator / Senior Support Analyst / IT Support Engineer / ERP Specialist
- ERP Systems Manager for a hands-on role in Edinburgh, West Lothian
- Strong ERP support and ERP implementation skills required
- Data cleansing and Data migration skills required